วันศุกร์ที่ 26 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

It my like


Piano is the instrument that has been most kind one. Piano extend ideas from the guitar

in 1157 C.s. has invented a piano that "Clara V chord" (clavichord) is based Mercedes

behold. A lovely beautiful. This string is similar to a monolithic (mono chord) or a hammer

curve touch embedded behind the key. The key is to raise this creates noted. When

adding lines to make "Clara V chord" is a musical life in the year 1400 C.s. "Clara V

chord" with about 10 lines and can play in a modern format.

Piano is the instrument of their popularity in society. It may be made gentle melodic

sound I love to hear piano , it make me relax from the stress from school. And I was

learning piano at age 12 years. I have made it happy and fun.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น