วันอังคารที่ 30 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

Wat Phra That Doi Suthep.

  • Set in ancient times since Year 1962, PhayaKue Na.6 The King of the Kingdom of the perhaps more He Nimnts Sukhothai came from his Etra Publishing Buddhism in Chiang Mai You have the Buddha's relics to the king the two. Phaya กื, so please นา to create a pagoda at Wat Suan Dok Wat Phra That Doi and jump goddess In the first phase Doi Suthep Wat Phra That has not Buddhist monk. Years later, about May Fri 2081 - 2100 Phra Mongkol Opti Etra perception of the Lampoo. Stone base and build stairs up to the king that Later masonry stairs a snake Copyright 2348 by God will crow to reconstruct the Please Sagk the Buddha's relics and built the chapel and started the tradition after the tribe to philanthropy in eight days เป็ (above) or 15 days in 6 months night (day Visakha Bucha) Copyright 2478 Croba Sriwichai (Saint of Lanna Thai) to invite people over co-workers together build the road up to the mountain foot. Wat Phra That's starting attack on 9 November 2478 Year 30 was completed on March 2479 in only 4 months 22 days. Total distance approximately 14 kms.
  • I go to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep when I go to Chiang Mai in the last summer.I go to with my family.Wat phra That Doi Suthep is very beautiful and have a fresh air.I am very impressed.If I have free time I thing I will come back for another trip.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น